This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Inn is an original, beautifully restored 17th century drovers inn. The main building dates back to 1663 and parts of the original building dating back to the 1400s remain. It is set in over 20 acres of grounds and overlooks Loch Eck and the stunning mountains beyond.
It has its own loch frontage and jetty. It has small windows and a quirky interior due to its age and is a listed building. It sits in splendid isolation approx. 12 miles from Dunoon in the heart of Argyll Forest Park and the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park. Altogether a very Scottish experience.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet