About the hotel
Pursuing a philosophy of excellence, Migjorn Ibiza Resort & Spa has been completely refurbished to fully satisfy the desires a demanding clientele might expect from an establishment of this standing. Architecturally designed to respect Ibiza’s traditional style with its unique charm and character, Migjorn Ibiza Resort & Spa consists of a hundred apartments and luxury suites. Their layout, features, technical extras and stylish furnishings make them ideal for families, young people and those of retirement age, with a capacity in each for 4 to 6 persons, depending on whether the apartment is small or large.
The centre of our establishment features an exclusive spa with fully-equipped gymnasium, where the visitor can either make the most of the facilities on hand or else simply lie back and enjoy an unforgettable holiday. Our guests can likewise select from a wide range of high-quality dishes in our Resturant Unict. After a meal, they can move on to enjoy the exclusive laidback ambience of our chillout area and bar. The hotel has two swimming pools for adults and two for children as well as an outdoors jacuzzi make our establishment perfect for anyone seeking that holiday with something truly special. The unique location of our apartments, right in the heart of Playa den Bossa, only a hundred yards from the beach, close to the island’s largest Aquapark and five minutes from the centre of Ibiza town, make them the perfect holiday destination.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
No hot water and no wifi.
This is the 4th and probably the last time I stay at these apartments.
The shower in our room only had cold water and after persistently asking that someone fix it we were told daily it had been done only to return to our room and discover it had not. On our 3rd day we accompanied the maintenance man ourselves and the issue was finally resolved. However the reception staff were less than helpful and no one apologised for the inconvenience of daily cold showers. The so called free wifi in the hotel did not work for 2 days so we were forced to venture out to other hotel pools just so we could relax sunbathe and obviously use the Internet . To add insult to injury on our second to last night we asked for a late checkout as we had a night time flight and and unfortunately the Ibiza weather was not holding out so a day by the pool was not an option, we were told our room was available but we would have to pay €80 for the pleasure which I think considering the terrible stay we'd had a free late check out would be the least they could do. The apartments are clean and relatively big, the pool however is neither. If you want somewhere that's not party central but central to everywhere this is ideal however if you want friendly helpful welcoming staff this is not the place to stay.