- Very Good
- 67 guest reviews
"tv a little low bottom of shower not 100 % cleaned..."
"Stayed second time and it is always pleasure to stay in Ramada... Breakfast option is quite good...."
"The hotel staff were very polite and helpful. Our suite was excellent. Had an amazing stay and would most definateley recommend a stay at th..."
"Ramada is a a very nice hotel to stay.... its just in the center of Solihull and everything is accessible nearby... Reception and restaurant..."
"took a long time to check in, so receptionist and a lot of people waiting with parking tickets. Smokers standing right out side the entranc..."
About the hotel
Located on the outskirts of England’s Second City, close to Birmingham International Airport & the NEC, the Ramada Solihull is an ideal choice whether staying for business or leisure. The hotel offers Free Car Parking for guests staying overnight and Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. The Ramada Solihull is a charming hotel situated at the end of the high street, opposite Touchwood Shopping Centre, just 2 minutes from the M42 motorway the hotel gives you excellent access to all the facilities of the town and the many businesses located locally including Jaguar Landrover and DHL, on our doorstep is Blythe Valley and Birmingham Business Parks where some of the UK’s major companies reside including Balfour Beatty, Siemans, Kier Group plc, Orange, Beiersdorf Uk Ltd, Met Office and Fujitsu.
The area offers a wealth of attractions and places to visit whilst staying at the Ramada Solihull including The National Motorcycle Museum, The NIA, ICC, Symphony Hall, Sea Life Centre, Bullring & Touchwood Shopping Centres, Warwick Castle and Stratford-upon-Avon. Built around the oldest bowling green in the country, the hotel offers a truly unique experience blending the old and historic 16th century coaching inn (known locally as 'The George') traditional oak beamed bar, welcoming bedrooms and a wide choice of traditional & international dishes in George's Restaurant as well as our Homemade Speciality Indian Signature Cuisine with all of the modern features and comforts you would expect of the Ramada Brand.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
tv a little low bottom of shower not 100 % cleaned
Thank you for your review which has been forwarded to our housekeeping manager for immediate improvement.
We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back to Ramada Solihull very soon.
Customer Services Manager
One of the best hotel to stay
Stayed second time and it is always pleasure to stay in Ramada...
Breakfast option is quite good.
Thank you for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback.
Customer Services Manager