- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"This hotel is in prime location and has easy travel route to the top destinations. The staff on hand are very friendly and are there when yo..."
"Good value for money, hotel staff extremely helpful and knowledgable. We asked for recommendations of places to eat and they never hesitated..."
"I will stay there on my next trip to Amsterdam...."
"Nice clean room but booked a double room and got two single beds pushed together,had patio outside room which could not use as scaffolding i..."
"Loved place...perfect walking distance to everywhere...loved it!!..."
About the hotel
Hotel Atlantic is a modern 3 star hotel with 45 rooms and ideal for tourists and business people. Located in the diverse neighborhood of De Pijp, within easy walk or tram options for exploring all there is to see in the historic city of Amsterdam. We are a 20 minute walk or 9 minute tram ride for the RAI Congress or for Central station.
Our staff will gladly assist with all information about our city and help you on your way to a successful and pleasurable stay with us. A continental breakfast is served in our lobby area from 7. 30 to 10. 00AM 7 days a week.
Showing Friday 12 February 2016 to Saturday 13 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is in prime location and has easy travel route to the top destinations.
The staff on hand are very friendly and are there when you need them.
Extremely good value for money, would recommend to friends and would come again!
Good value for money, hotel staff extremely helpful and knowledgable.
We asked for recommendations of places to eat and they never hesitated to help. The location was fabulous, just 150m away from a tram stop going into town.,