- Very Good
- 45 guest reviews
"Had a lovely stay at the Elan Valley Hotel, warm and cosy room with all mod cons and very tastefully decorated, clean and comfortable. Owner..."
"Really lovely hotel. Family room was huge, the 3 beds (including a huge double, wherea inevitably we all ended up at one point) were comfy,..."
"I stayed here for a night on my own, planning a bike ride in the area. I had a single room, which was perfectly comfy, clean, decent sized s..."
"This is a traditional family run hotel which means it is not the same as all the identical chain hotels you find in every town and city arou..."
"The hotel was quietly located with excellent walks in the Elan Valley. Comfortable double room with En-suite shower, spotlessly clean, frien..."
About the hotel
Our eleven bedroom hotel is a wonderfully situated, family run hotel, within half a mile of one of the great achievements of Victorian engineering, spectacular scenery and a fabulous area for outdoor enthusiasts. We offer good quality accommodation, excellent home-cooked food, an interesting wine list, a warm local atmosphere in our friendly bar, with real ales and a variety of malt whiskies. It is the perfect base from which to explore the breath-taking scenery and fantastic wildlife of Mid-Wales, often described as 'Wales' best kept secret'.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Elan Valley Weekend
Had a lovely stay at the Elan Valley Hotel, warm and cosy room with all mod cons and very tastefully decorated, clean and comfortable.
Owners and staff very friendly and nice, nothing too much trouble. Only one slight but bareable minor point is hot water is not hot enough when showering but is adequate to not be cold but only lukewarm. Will definitely be staying again to explore the area more on foot.
Wonderful family accommodation
Really lovely hotel.
Family room was huge, the 3 beds (including a huge double, wherea inevitably we all ended up at one point) were comfy, bathroom great and everything was spotless, plush and excellent quality.
In spite of arriving late at night, the welcome was really warm and this continued, with nothing being too much trouble. The hosts were lovely; very patient with our tearaway 14 month old and exceptionally kind when our 3.5year old was feeling poorly. They also provided generous and super tasty vegan breakfasts and a wonderful evening meal. Can't recommend it highly enough. Also in a stunning location, even in bleak mid-December.