- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Only stayed for one night but felt at home. Nice room, nice people, nice stay...."
"We had a ground floor annex room which was perfect as we had our dog. It was clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent, a..."
"Started to have a look around as the nearest Premier Inn has become more expensive than a Spa break, glad I did as I would have never found..."
"Nothing too much trouble for the excellent staff. Evening meal and breakfast were very high standard and a decent selection of ales availabl..."
"Hotel staff were very friendly and welcoming. Food was very good at reasonably priced Room was a bit dated but OK, bed very comfy but bathr..."
About the hotel
Our eleven bedroom hotel is a wonderfully situated, family run hotel, within half a mile of one of the great achievements of Victorian engineering, spectacular scenery and a fabulous area for outdoor enthusiasts. We offer good quality accommodation, excellent home-cooked food, an interesting wine list, a warm local atmosphere in our friendly bar, with real ales and a variety of malt whiskies. It is the perfect base from which to explore the breath-taking scenery and fantastic wildlife of Mid-Wales, often described as 'Wales' best kept secret'.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Only stayed for one night but felt at home.
Nice room, nice people, nice stay.
We had a ground floor annex room which was perfect as we had our dog.
It was clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent, also lovely evening meal. the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is in a lovely rural setting and perfect for the Red Kite feeding centre at Gigrin Farm which we visited twice as it was spectacular and also the Elan Valley visitors centre with it's lovely river and trail walks. A perfect place to stay.