- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Kevin is a attentive host and very welcoming. Having only been at the hotel for 6 weeks it will be difficult to give a review as the true po..."
"Absolutely nothing is too much trouble for the new owners of this hotel. Everyone on the team is incredibly welcoming and will go above and..."
"Only stayed for one night but felt at home. Nice room, nice people, nice stay...."
"We had a ground floor annex room which was perfect as we had our dog. It was clean, spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent, a..."
"Started to have a look around as the nearest Premier Inn has become more expensive than a Spa break, glad I did as I would have never found..."
About the hotel
Our eleven bedroom hotel is a wonderfully situated, family run hotel, within half a mile of one of the great achievements of Victorian engineering, spectacular scenery and a fabulous area for outdoor enthusiasts. We offer good quality accommodation, excellent home-cooked food, an interesting wine list, a warm local atmosphere in our friendly bar, with real ales and a variety of malt whiskies. It is the perfect base from which to explore the breath-taking scenery and fantastic wildlife of Mid-Wales, often described as 'Wales' best kept secret'.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing , Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful building dating back to 1880
Kevin is a attentive host and very welcoming.
Having only been at the hotel for 6 weeks it will be difficult to give a review as the true potential of this hotel is endless. I am sure that Kevin and his wife have fantastic plans for this amazing building. Our stay was pleasant and the views are outstanding. What an amazing spot to have a hotel.
A Warm Welsh Welcome
Absolutely nothing is too much trouble for the new owners of this hotel.
Everyone on the team is incredibly welcoming and will go above and beyond to accommodate their guests. The owners are new and indeed new to the industry and if you're looking to stay in a hotel that isn't pretentious, has family values running through its DNA alongside a desire at every contact point to make you feel totally at home then this is it. The hotel meets the need of the passing through traveller, nature and outdoor activity lover and those just seeking time away in total tranquility without making anyone feel uncomfortable dress code wise. When you leave you can't help but promise to return and wish Kev, Liz, family and friends every success going forward because their attitude and customer focus deserves every success.