- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Staff were warm and friendly, room was of good quality and clean. Only ate from the bar menu rather than in the restaurant - however the bar..."
"Excellent location for enjoying the Elan Valley Friendly staff and good bar / restaurant facilities with a good choice of meals Bed could ha..."
"Good friendly staff. Breakfast big enough to keep you walking all day. Good food in bar. Great position. All good :)..."
"We enjoyed our short stay , the food was good and bed was very comfortable..."
"We were very warmly received. Food was lovely,especially evening meal, nothing seemed too much trouble.Returned home feeling we'd had a nice..."
About the hotel
Our eleven bedroom hotel is a wonderfully situated, family run hotel, within half a mile of one of the great achievements of Victorian engineering, spectacular scenery and a fabulous area for outdoor enthusiasts. We offer good quality accommodation, excellent home-cooked food, an interesting wine list, a warm local atmosphere in our friendly bar, with real ales and a variety of malt whiskies. It is the perfect base from which to explore the breath-taking scenery and fantastic wildlife of Mid-Wales, often described as 'Wales' best kept secret'.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Horse Riding
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Elan Valley Hotel in Rhayader are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Enjoyable stay over Easter weekend
Staff were warm and friendly, room was of good quality and clean.
Only ate from the bar menu rather than in the restaurant - however the bar food was generously portioned and well cooked. Breakfast was very good.
Elan Valley Hotel
Excellent location for enjoying the Elan Valley
Friendly staff and good bar / restaurant facilities with a good choice of meals
Bed could have been more firm (but that to some extent is a personal preference)
Good powerful shower (note when shower room is refurbished would be preferable to have an adjustable height or lower height option for shower - comment from my wife who prefers not to have to get hair wet!)