This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A four-star hotel in a football stadium? Exactly! That is the Iris Congress Hotel, a modern establishment incorporated in the very structure of the Eden Arena, the largest and most innovative in the Czech Republic. The dream hotel for football fans (girls, it really doesn’t cost you that much to make him happy!). For those who are not crazy about football, the Iris Congress Hotel also provides some interesting, attractive aspects: spacious rooms, spacious lounges, a restaurant serving excellent local and international cuisine and very competitive rates.
Built in 2008, the Iris Congress Hotel offers 150 rooms over four floors. All the rooms are exterior-facing or with vistas over the football pitch. The hotel also provides triple rooms and three junior suites. One of the major attractions of the Iris Congress Hotel is its great capacity for holding meetings and events. 4 Reception rooms are available in different sizes, with movable panels that allow the celebration of events for up to 360 persons in one, sole unit. The restaurant also has a considerable capacity and an excellent terrace for enjoying the sunnier days. The stadium in which the hotel is set has capacity to seat 21,000 spectators. At the Eden Arena is where the Slavia of Prague normally plays, as well as the Bohemians and Champions League matches. Despite its recent construction (2009), teams such as Barcelona FC and Milan AC have played on its grounds and the Czech national team also usually plays in the stadium. On the other hand, its short history includes concerts by REM and Depeche Mode, amongst others. The Eden Arena complex also contains offices, banks and other eating places. The Iris Congress Hotel is situated in a peaceful part of Prague, mostly a sports grounds and business area. Next to the hotel is a large shopping complex where guests can find offers of all kinds. The centre of Prague, a little over 4 km away, is easily accessible by tram and bus.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet