- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"All normal rooms were booked but a studio apartment was offered. It was the perfect solution. Kitchen was well appointed and even had a dish..."
"There is nothing better than waking up in the morning to a vista of a lake with a couple of swans swimming! The place is totally relaxing an..."
"The quality of the accommodation was top, fantastic sauna available and also gym which I will use next time, looking forward to returning...."
"Excellent accommodation. Plenty of room and as part of the hotel then food etc available if you wanted. The staff were all very friendly ,an..."
"This was a wonderful stay , the only down side was the sofa bed was made up when we arrived and we had to unmake it and work out how to put..."
About the hotel
Watersmeet, our luxury self-catering apartments, offer stylish, flexible accommodation with kitchen and dining facilities. They provide the perfect solution for a family holiday, a group holiday or a self-sufficient holiday. Free Wi-Fi and parking are available to all guests.
All suites feature en-suite bathrooms, plus free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and tea and coffee making facilities. Many rooms have lake views, and some offer private balconies. Apartments are also available.
If you don’t fancy cooking, visit our contemporary Lakeside Brasserie or Old Boathouse Pub, both with lakeside decking for al fresco dining. Or enjoy a relaxing night in and order room service and have it delivered direct to your door. Wind down in our lounge and bar area or, for the ultimate in relaxation, visit our luxury Spa 6.
Situated within the hotel complex, our guests can also make use of the hotel's Hydro pool, sauna and steam rooms and for an additional cost, the use of our Spa 6 beauty treatment rooms. The complex also has its own pub on site, serving meals from 11am to 11pm each day.
Cotswold Water Park Four Pillars Hotel is situated off the A419, 3 miles from Cirencester and only 20 minutes from junction 15 of the M4 and junction 11a of the M5.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , [Channels] News
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Convenient and pleasant stay
All normal rooms were booked but a studio apartment was offered.
It was the perfect solution. Kitchen was well appointed and even had a dishwasher. The only criticism was the room number signage was bad. We arrived late and struggled to find our room location in the dark. The apartments were in blocks but we were not given indication by the reception where our particular block could be found. Once the block was located the room numbers were clearer.
Back to nature
There is nothing better than waking up in the morning to a vista of a lake with a couple of swans swimming.
The place is totally relaxing and total value for money. No need to drive anywhere as it has gym, bat and a great restaurant. Totally recomended!!