- 1 guest reviews
"Clean, spacious, quiet, comfortable! I got a complimentary free upgrade to Empress Heights and I cannot thank the Town or Country staff enou..."
About the hotel
This fully serviced duplex two-bedroom apartment is based in the historical part of Southampton and offers an ideal setting for business or pleasure. With close motorway and transport links to London, the West Country and Southampton International Airport it makes this the ideal commuter location or perfect over night stay before a holiday. As you enter the house you will be struck by the grand duplex design of this property.
The open plan area includes the kitchen, which has a breakfast bar and comes fully equipped. Unlike hotels the kitchen area offers you the space and time to cook for whom you want, when you want. A dining area with table and chairs for up to four people makes it the perfect and grand setting for you and your guests. We can even offer to fill up your fridge on arrival (enquire when booking). You can make use of a washing machine to take the hassle out of the big wash on your return home. The lounge area provides the perfect place to relax with a Freeview TV/DVD player and fast Broadband with Wifi. This service is free, unlike hotel Internet packages that restrict your time and space so no unexpected bills on checkout! Bedrooms can be found on the top level of this duplex. Both have a cosy double bed, wardrobe space, two bedside tables with night-lights and an alarm clock. The main bathroom has a power shower; a washbasin, complimentary toiletries and towels are supplied on arrival. Why not relax in the deep bath – perfect for a soak after a long day? Union Castle is set in the perfect surroundings for walks such as Ocean Village Marina, Oxford Street and Town Quay. Make the most of the exclusive Town Or Country Discount Card for award winning restaurants and bars, only a 5-minute walk away. West Quay shopping centre is the hub for the ultimate shopping experience and within walking distance. If you are looking for that home from home feel in a perfect yet cosy space Union Castle is the ideal property for you.
- Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 29/04/2014 to 30/04/2024 - Please note that Town or Country will automatically take a Security Deposit of £300.00 on the day of your arrival on the credit/debit card used at the time of booking The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A fantastic flat!
Clean, spacious, quiet, comfortable.
I got a complimentary free upgrade to Empress Heights and I cannot thank the Town or Country staff enough. It was amazing. My family and I really enjoyed staying there.