This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Situated amidst majestic trees in the tranquil countryside, Ross Castle commands magnificent views of Lough Sheelin. The secluded setting and spacious, comfortable accommodation offer the visitor an exclusive retreat. Guests will find it the perfect place to relax and unwind, away from the stresses and strains of modern life, or as a venue for a private function.
Only five bedrooms, all spacious and en-suite, are made available to guests. This ensures a degree of privacy and space befitting the castle accommodation experience. All rooms are furnished in period antiques to complement the stately ambience. Ross Castle is situated very centrally in Ireland, within a 45minute drive to the Irish sea or many of the quaint Irish midland’s towns. It is an hour’s drive to Downtown Dublin and the airport and a mere 90 minutes from Sligo on the Atlantic. Ross Castle’s claim to fame is it’s 15th century past, which still haunts it, as one of the ghostliest places in Ireland.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet