This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Gingerflower Boutique Hotel is housed in a tastefully restored Peranakan townhouse within the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Melaka. It retains the gracious old world charm of a 19th century cultural and architectural treasure while offering contemporary luxury to ensure a comfortable stay. The Hotel is strategically located in the heart of Melaka on Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock (Heeren Street) and near the famous Jonker Street, thus enabling guests to conveniently explore historical and cultural Melaka just minutes from its doorstep.
The Hotel's 13 elegant rooms feature beautiful ensuite Italian marble bathrooms with sensuous rain showers. Each room is decorated in a contemporary boutique hotel style. You lay your head on plush down pillows, sleep on sumptuous beds dressed in luxurious bed linen, use thick fluffy towels and waffle yukata bathrobes, watch large flat screen TVs, surf the internet with complimentary wi-fi connectivity, & enjoy a turn down service in the evenings.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other)
- Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet