- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"I've stayed here a number of times. The staff are very friendly and helpful. This time there was confusion over a change to the booking and..."
"This Hotel is conveniently situated above a restaurant right on Brick Lane in the thick of things. It provides simple rooms at a reasonable..."
"Clean room but we hardly saw any staff. We wanted to ask for extra pillows but couldn't find anyone. No tea or coffee making facilities or t..."
"Acceptable for a night, but interesting. The room appeared clean although the bin had not been emptied and did not have a liner. Overall the..."
"The staff were very helpful in helping us to get the heating working...."
About the hotel
Brick Lane Hotel, London Welcome to Brick Lane Hotel located on Brick Lane in the East End of London. Our hotel is ideal for both business guests and tourists visiting the sights and tourist attractions in and around London (Whitechapel Art Gallery, Spitalfields Market, Tower of London and London Eye). Our hotel is within easy travelling distance to the city of London.
Shoreditch Station, Liverpool St Station and Aldgate East Station are close by (approx. 10 minute walk or 2 minute car journey). View a map of our location in Brick Lane. Bed & Breakfast Accommodation Brick Lane Hotel offers comfortable, modern and affordable bed & breakfast accommodation in London with a choice of ensuite bedrooms - single, double, twin or triple rooms. Please view our photo gallery to see pictures of our accommodation. Our hotel facilities include: 24 hour Reception, 24 hour Room Service, en-suite Bedrooms, TV's with Freeview, Air Conditioning and Wi-Fi internet. Sheraz Indian Restaurant Our superb Indian restaurant the 'Sheraz Restaurant' offers a choice of authentic Indian, Bengali and Bangladeshi curries using fresh ingredients bought from local Brick Lane groceries. Brick Lane The Brick Lane area is famous for its many curry houses and historic Sunday market, and at the Brick Lane Hotel we have our very own piece of London history as our building has a link to Jack The Ripper.
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV
- [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
I've stayed here a number of times.
The staff are very friendly and helpful. This time there was confusion over a change to the booking and a lack of a decent towel but both were resolved quickly.
This Hotel is conveniently situated above a restaurant right on Brick Lane in the thick of things.
It provides simple rooms at a reasonable price. The bedding and the bathroom were clean but the floor was covered in hairs and dust.