- 3 guest reviews
"best value for money..."
About the hotel
The Bridge House offers self-catering accommodation with kitchen facilities. Located in Osterley, it is near Heathrow Airport, Twickenham Stadium and a 20-minute trip from Central London. Osterley Tube station (Piccadilly Line) is a 10-minute walk away, and is the 5th station from Heathrow Airport (15 minutes).
Hounslow shopping centre is nearby. The guest house is also near the A4, M4 and M25 motorways, Syon Park, Kew Gardens, Hampton Court, Windsor Castle and Osterley Park, a former Tudor mansion A subsidiary of Crompton Guest House, The Bridge House is primarily self-catering, with a shared kitchen available between 07:00 and 21:30. All guests are offered a warm, friendly service and a welcoming smile.
Showing Wednesday 6 May 2015 to Thursday 7 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Bridge House in ISLEWORTH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
33% would recommend it to a friend
Very poor, door key did not work and stuck outside at past midnight, keep away
very upset by the whole experience, truly felt conned.
pity as room ok, station further away than led to believe
not a very good place to stay
Very much money for a not very good place to stay in
Tube line is very close makes the place so noisy