This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The attractive Aparthotel Leone*** is perfectly situated in the centre of Kraków, just a few minutes walk from main attractions including the Mediaeval Market Square & Jewish District. The Aparthotel Leone*** offers 35 standard rooms equipped with single or double beds, a full bathroom with shower, a satellite TV, free wireless Internet access and welcome tea & coffee facilities. There is the possibility of being accommodated in studio rooms with kitchenette or rooms with balcony, all they are nicely decorated and have a good atmosphere.
Providing also attended parking space right next to the object our hotel is a rarity on the city hotel map. You can safely leave the car and set off to hike around the city - to about three minutes distant lively Main Square, or for the crazy shopping to Kazimierz , located in the immediate vicinity from our hotel.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Aparthotel Leone*** in Krakow is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.60(PLN) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet