Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Smart Hyde Park View
|2||Self Classified Hostel||Ratings explained|
All the rooms have en-suite facilities, with its own shower and toilet facilities making it a perfect place to stay. The beds have curtains and panels ensuring that your stay is private and comfortable.
Our hostel has 24 hour reception, FREE continental buffet breakfast, FREE UNLIMITED Wi-Fi in the common areas and internet cafe, TV common room, self-service laundry and dryer facilities, no lockout or curfew, travel shop and much more. If you would like to use Wi-Fi in your room the extra cost is £1 for 24 hours.
The local transport links are great, we are located within 5 minutes walking distance from either Queensway or Bayswater underground stations. There are 24 hour buses running next to the hostel which connect to many of the cities train and bus stations, making us accessible at day or night.
Beat the long queues and buy Fast Track tickets to all the major London attractions such as Madame Tussauds, London Eye, Tower of London and many directly from our reception desk. We also sell discounted theatre tickets to all major shows in the West End of London.
Local sights within walking distance from the hostel include; Oxford Street, Hyde Park, Portobello Market, Notting Hill, Kensington Gardens, Diana Memorial, Speakers Corner, Knightsbridge, National History Museum, Science Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum, Royal Albert Memorial, Paddington Station, the West End Theatres, Serpentine Gallery and much more.
** Important Information **
- Photo ID required at the check-in,
- £10 refundable deposit (cash) required at the check-in,
- Credit card payment fee of 3% or £0.50,
- Locker fee £1.50,
- Late check-out fee of £10,
- Customers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an Adult.Customers under 13 years old must be booked into private accommodation. The minimum age to stay at our hostels is The recommended age to stay at our hostels unaccompanied is from 16 onward.