- 126 guest reviews
"Quirky, Clean & Charming..."
"Hotel, was fine, Staff were friendly and courtesy..."
"Room was Marilyn Monroe themed, so when I got over the creepy faces of Marilyn Monroe staring st me all over the room, it was quite a nice c..."
"We paid less than expected for a Saturday night in the centre of London. We were given a family room despite only paying for a double. Secur..."
"Before I start may I point out that this is a VERY pretty hotel, the room I had (white days, soul nights) is exquisitely decorated, clean an..."
About the hotel
The Pavilion Hotel is a small funky laid back townhouse Hotel in central London ideal for artistically minded clientele. All the 30 rooms have been designed to project a funky and glamorous image. Many are themed and have names such as "Honky Tonky Afro" a tribute to the 1970's and "Casablanca Nights" a deco inspired Moorish fantasy.
"Better Red than Dead" is a voluptuous symphony of vermilion, claret and crimson and "Enter the Dragon" a mystical cocktail of oriental treasures. Other rooms have equally exotic names. All rooms have small en-suite bathrooms, satellite TV’s with DVD/CD and direct dial telephones. The Hotel has become extremely popular with the fashion, music, T. V and film industries. Supermodels, Oscar winning actors, famous musicians and T. V stars have all visited the walls of the Pavilion. If you're looking for something different and glam, then the Pavilion is definitely for you. The Hotel is extremely photogenic and has also become a popular location for photo/ fashion shoots by photographers such as Mario Testino who shot at the Hotel for British Vogue. It's also regularly used for T. V filming, music videos and celebrity interviews. Location: HOTEL ROOM'S AT THE PAVILION HOTEL (with room themes) CASABLANCA NIGHTS. . . (MORROCAN). . . TWIN The Hotel is situated in a convenient Central London location, within walking distance of Hyde Park, Marble Arch, Paddington Station, Oxford Street (London’s main shopping street), Madame Tussards (Famous waxworks museum),and the Edgware Road (full of restaurants and cafes).
Showing Wednesday 25 May 2016 to Thursday 26 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 08/10/2015 to 31/12/2017 - THERE IS A SERVICE CHARGE OF 4% ON ALL CREDIT CARDS. LIMITED CAR PARKING AVAILABLE AT £10 PER DAY . PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO SPACE RESTRICTIONS WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT REGULAR CARS. NO VANS OR TRUCKS. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
58% would recommend it to a friend
Unique, bold decor and quite small
I was in a single room, it was very small.
The decor was very 'in your face' and slightly overwhelming, made it hard to relax after a busy day in London. There were only 2 plug sockets so you had to choose between the TV, the kettle and charging your phone. Staff were friendly. Breakfast is brought to your room in the morning and a time that suits you, not much choice in the breakfast. However compared to the other hotels in the area, very cheap, I guess you get what you pay for.
Quirky, Clean & Charming