- 12 guest reviews
"Very nice hotel, really enjoyed staying here...."
"Just stayed for one night and everything was good. Not sure that we would have been so happy if there had been a wedding/event on as room wa..."
"On arrival room was cold, radiator not working. Contacted room service who immediately turned up to check. After investigation, radiator was..."
"Woke late on my stay but staff happy to make breakfast, a lovely touch, thank you...."
"All the staff were fantastic, the room could do with a bit of tidying up/finishing touches to decor etc., bed was OK not the most comfy bed..."
About the hotel
Set in 17 acres of the Sussex countryside this 1650s country house offers an excellent standard of accommodation, classic English cuisine, free Wi-Fi in public areas, free parking and a very warm welcome. The Boship Lions Farm Hotel also features an outdoor heated swimming pool and tennis courts, making this an ideal retreat just 15 minutes’ drive from Eastbourne. All 44 en-suite bedrooms have views of the gardens or countryside and offer complimentary tea and coffee, a colour flat screen TV and are stylishly furnished in character with the décor throughout the country house.
Room service is available during limited hours. Breakfast is served in the restaurant from 7. 00am till 9. 30am Mondaty to Friday and 8. 00am till 10. 00am Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays. The Cromwell Restaurant with its Classic English cuisine takes dining to another level with beautiful surroundings, seasonal dishes created from locally sourced products and cooked to perfection by the hotel’s experienced Head chef. Lunches are served from midday till 8. 30pm Monday to Saturday and Sunday carvery from midday till 4. 00pm. Dinner served 8. 30pm every day from the Restaurant,bar and Lounge menu. Just a 15 minute drive from Eastbourne but set in the beautiful Sussex countryside. Easily accessible from Gatwick airport being only 68. 9km away and 32. 2km from Brighton. The Boship Lions farm Hotel is only a 20 minute drive from the famous historic 1066 Battle of Hastings site at Battle. Just 10 minutes from Hailsham’s High Street and Herstmonceux Castle and Science Centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool , Tennis Courts
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
The Boship Lions Farm Hotel
room not ready, gave alternative room which was not suitable, then had to wait for another room to be prepared (at 2.30pm)
Very nice hotel, really enjoyed staying here.