- 10 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, lovely room, good value for money as all inclusive with breakfast, however the shower temperature fluctuats and could scold if..."
"Friendly staff and a pleasant tidy room. A little noisy during my hoped for lie in but not too intrusive,..."
"We were impressed by the standard of service, the good humour and professionalism of the staff. The staff were quick to swap our room when..."
"Nice clean pleasant room but considering the space available it was disappointing that there wasn't enough space for clothes to allow us to..."
"Our room was very spacious and clean. Never had a full size fridge in my room before, very good if you have a family with you. The bathroom..."
About the hotel
The Boship Lions Farm Hotel is set in peaceful grounds, part of this hotel date back to the 1650’s. It has a full size tennis court, a restaurant and is 15 minutes drive from Eastbourne and the scenic coast. The Boship Lions Farm Hotel room’s all have a flat screen, freeview enabled television, complimentary tea and coffee facilities and views of the extensive gardens and country side.
Each room also features a trouser press and a private en suite bathroom and hairdryers in the room. The Hotel has the Tudor Bar for residents and non residents to come and enjoy a light lunch or light dinner (reservations are advised to avoid disappointment), served daily throughout the day. The Tudor Bar is open from 11. 00am daily for refreshments as well as tea and coffee. With an original brick fire place in the Tudor Bar, there is also a Civil War – era tunnel linking the building with the nearby Michelham Priory. Hailsham is 2 miles from the Boship Lions Farm and has local shops and restaurants; the historic site of the 1066 Battle of Hastings is 20 minutes drive from the Hotel. The Hotel also has free Wi – Fi facilities in the public areas and ample free onsite parking. Guests can sample classic English Cuisine and unusual local and seasonal dishes in the Cromwells Restaurant. Reservations are advised to avoid disappointment – make a reservation online (via the guest’s comment box) or contact the Hotel prior to arrival. The Boship Lions Farm Hotel is a Dog Friendly Hotel and there is a charge of £10. 00 (with no food) per dog per night and this is an additional charge upon arrival of the Hotel.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Tennis Courts
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Lions Boship Farm Hotel in Hailsham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely room, but.........
Lovely hotel, lovely room, good value for money as all inclusive with breakfast, however the shower temperature fluctuats and could scold if you have delicate skin.
Friendly staff and a pleasant tidy room.
A little noisy during my hoped for lie in but not too intrusive,