- 14 guest reviews
"Perfect for exploring the North Welsh countryside. Bed was decent. Staff were friendly and inviting. Really enjoyed our stay...."
"Simple, handy, beer...."
"Stayed in y castell 3 times now, It's a great place to stay and your made to feel very welcome by all staff wouldn't stay anywhere else in P..."
"The lady in the bar named Dawn was very pleasant and helpful and whilst our room was small it was perfect for us as we were out most of the..."
"Very friendly staff and willing to sort out any problems and give advice about local transport. Also owner asked our advice about how rooms..."
About the hotel
Welcome to our page, before booking please note our rooms are simple yet clean and cozy with the emphasis on comfort. Our ensuite rooms are modern and comfortable. Our dorm style rooms consist of double sized bunk bed and are perfect for large groups looking to visit the area.
We have three Dorm style rooms sleeping 3-5 each. We would also like to add that to access the ensuite rooms two sets of stairs must be walked up, this may be a problem for older guests. If you are looking for some great accommodation in Pwllheli, you can be sure of high standards and a warm welcome from the team at Y Castell!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/09/2015 to 30/11/2025 - Please note, these rooms are situated above a lively bar and while we do everything we can to minimise noise there is a chance of disruption. Fri-Sat we close the bar at 1am. No pets please. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for exploring the North Welsh countryside.
Bed was decent. Staff were friendly and inviting. Really enjoyed our stay.
Simple, handy, beer.