- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Booked for a big room but got a smaller one, not sure whose fault it is, LateRooms or the hotel. This is my only grievance. As for the hotel..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur (Pudu), you'll be minutes from HELP College of Arts and Technology and close to Petaling Street. This 4-star hotel is close to Merdeka Square and Petronas Twin Towers.
Make yourself at home in one of the 302 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
- Wedding Licence, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Breakfast fee: MYR 40.00 per person (approximately) Airport shuttle fee: MYR 350.00 per vehicle (one way) Valet parking fee: MYR 40 per night Rollaway bed fee: MYR 100 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. Mandatory Fees and Taxes You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the hotel: Deposit: MYR 200 per night We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. Renovations and Closures The following facilities will be closed from 28 August 2016 to 30 August 2016 (dates subject to change): Swimming pool The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Booked DELUXE on LateRooms but given STANDARD by the hotel
Booked for a big room but got a smaller one, not sure whose fault it is, LateRooms or the hotel.
This is my only grievance. As for the hotel, these are my comments;
+ clean and nicely appointed room
+ adjacent to shopping mall
+ helpful & friendly receptionist
- bellboy non existent during check-in & check-out
- lethargic housekeeping (took 30 minutes and 3 phone calls to deliver iron to my room which caused delay to my schedule that morning)
- toilet unsatisfactory (leakage & slow water flow)
Overall, hotel is satisfactory for the price point but future booker take note, you may NOT get what you booked when you arrive at the hotel