- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Booked for a big room but got a smaller one, not sure whose fault it is, LateRooms or the hotel. This is my only grievance. As for the hotel..."
"Staff was very pleasant. Room was clean. Convenient place for me to stay for 2 -3days..."
About the hotel
Property Location With a stay at Vivatel Kuala Lumpur in Kuala Lumpur (Pudu), you'll be minutes from HELP College of Arts and Technology and close to Petaling Street. This 4-star hotel is close to Merdeka Square and Petronas Twin Towers. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 302 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle. Dining Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Vivatel Kuala Lumpur. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily for a fee. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Gymnasium, Outdoor Pool
- Hotel services
- Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Fees The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Breakfast fee: MYR 35 per person (approximately) Valet parking fee: MYR 20 per night Deposit: MYR 200 per night Rollaway bed fee: MYR 80 per night The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Booked DELUXE on LateRooms but given STANDARD by the hotel
Booked for a big room but got a smaller one, not sure whose fault it is, LateRooms or the hotel.
This is my only grievance. As for the hotel, these are my comments;
+ clean and nicely appointed room
+ adjacent to shopping mall
+ helpful & friendly receptionist
- bellboy non existent during check-in & check-out
- lethargic housekeeping (took 30 minutes and 3 phone calls to deliver iron to my room which caused delay to my schedule that morning)
- toilet unsatisfactory (leakage & slow water flow)
Overall, hotel is satisfactory for the price point but future booker take note, you may NOT get what you booked when you arrive at the hotel
Value for money
Staff was very pleasant.
Room was clean. Convenient place for me to stay for 2 -3days