- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"Friendly people, room was lovely, although it's supposed to be a luxury place the bedding wasn't, we were all cold even with the extra heate..."
"What a beautiful place to stay! The accommodation had everything we needed. Close to lyme regis and some nice pubs too!..."
"Fantastic views of the area, friendly owners and lovely clean accommodation...."
"The accommodation was pleasant, if a little compact, but it was well maintained and clean. The welcome was friendly and the owner was very h..."
About the hotel
The beautifully converted stone barns are in an area of outstanding natural beauty, nestled high on the hill within 100 acres and overlooking the picturesque Axe Valley with views of the Jurassic Coastline and surrounding countryside. Our new spa are is now open please call Cranberries luxury hideaway for details of treatments and costs The three converted barns retain their rustic charm, whilst providing comfortable and clean accommodation at sensible prices. Each one has been individually designed and furnished with en-suite shower rooms and kitchenette that contains fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery & cutlery.
We provide bed linen and towels in all barns. We welcome behaved pets, we charge £10. 00 for dogs
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hills Farm in AXMINSTER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
All very good
Hill Farm, what a beatiful spot so close to the our favorite place, Lyme Regis
Friendly people, room was lovely, although it's supposed to be a luxury place the bedding wasn't, we were all cold even with the extra heater we asked for, too cold to shower the room had no heat in it.
We stayed in Rustic studio. Even though we were cold I can imagine it being a great place for a big gathering where groups want their own space, worth looking at.