- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Never expect the quality of the hotel yet value for money...."
"The accommodation was good, the bathroom stylish with a good shower and very hot water, and the bed comfortable ...but... my room had an int..."
"Lovely and clean, staff very helpful and friendly..."
About the hotel
the youniQ Hotel is located in the picturesque street of Salak Tinggi, 15 minutes’ drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and Sepang International Circuit, 20 minutes from Low Coast Carrier Terminal. the youniQ Hotel is a new hotel consisting 4 floor and 60 modern stylish rooms. Airport transfers, pick-ups and drop-offs are provided for the guests.
There is a lot in the area for the guests to explore. Each room is well equipped and every space of the hotel has been utilized to create comfort and affordability for the guests. The hotel provides laundry facilities and a mini cardio gym, to extend the comfort of the guests even more fast-food breakfast can be ordered for next morning upon arrival. Complimentary Coffee, tea and bread for toasts is served every morning from 5:00am to 11:00am.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 02:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 13/12/2012 to 04/12/2020 - For airport pick up services, please inform hotel 48hours prior to check in. Hotel does not accept last minute requests. RM5.00 each way per pax is not included w/room rate. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Never expect the quality of the hotel yet value for money.
The accommodation was good, the bathroom stylish with a good shower and very hot water, and the bed comfortable ...but...
my room had an interconnecting door to the next room, I could hear every sound from that room, and may as well have been actually been in it. When I asked to be moved to another room as I am a light sleeper, I was told this was not possible as the hotel was full... I feel that when paying for a hotel room, I expect to be able to sleep, not have to put up with other people talking, sneezing and coughing through a thin door, so that did spoil my stay.