- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The hotel locates in a very convenient location. It is right next to the Maharajalela monorail station & within walking distance of Chinatow..."
"This new boutique hotel is right next to Maharajalela Monorail station. The logo can clearly be visible enroute Bukit Bintang >> Sentr..."
About the hotel
We built Grid 9 with a vision to create a social experience unlike any other hotel. Inspired by the design of a grid, we want the paths of our guests to intersect, forming a network of globetrotters around the world. More than just a hotel or a flashpacker, we are a hybrid of both.
From our pods to our rooms, from our lounge to our gastropub, the Grid 9 experience is what differentiates us from the pack. Located in the heart of KL, we are 10 minute walk to Chinatown and right next to the Jalan Maharajalela monorail station. P. S. The wifi is free =)
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 28/02/2013 - Restaurant will only be serving pre-ready food and beverages The LateRooms.com rates for Grid 9 Hotel in Kuala Lumpur are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for what you have paid
The hotel locates in a very convenient location.
It is right next to the Maharajalela monorail station & within walking distance of Chinatown. (The staircase of monorail station would be a pain if traveling with large luggages, but this is not the hotel's fault).
The rooms facing the main road could be very noisy - if you prefer some quiet sleep, better ask the hotel to put you in a room not facing the road.
I stayed in the Standard double room, which came with a queen size bed & an en-suite. The picture in the photo gallery truly described the room. The room is clean and the bed was comfy. You could not expect luxury for a room that cost you only 125RM per night , but the room worth the money you are paying for.
No kettle were provided by the hotel - make sure you buy some bottle water before returning to the hotel as the nearest convenient store is 10 minutes walk away.
Cosy Corner for 2
This new boutique hotel is right next to Maharajalela Monorail station.
The logo can clearly be visible enroute Bukit Bintang >> Sentral Monorail. The staff were plesant and in particular, Osman, was great help with map navigation. It is within walking distance from Chinatown, Central Market, Masjid Jamed. 10mins monorail ride from Sentral, 10mintues monorail ride to Bukit Bintang/Imbi.
The decor of the hotel is fashioned after the industrial modern look. Our room, a bit tiny, was just enough for a queen bed, small side table and ensuite bathroom with standing shower. Despite its size, we enjoyed our stay greatly and its definitely worth the bucks for a transfer/1 night/1day trip.
Great Lounge area with doof beanies and many channels.