- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Valentina was friendly and helpful, showing us details of where key sites were, giving us maps and tips on public transport and discounts. T..."
"B&B arrangements worked very well for us - privacy but the chance to meet fellow guests at breakfast. A nice areas - the Vatican is in easy..."
About the hotel
The Bed & Breakfast "Finally in Rome" is situated in a prime location to visit the most beautiful places of the capital by moving to the short and scenic walks. Just a 2-minute walk from St. Peter's Basilica, in the center, you will have all of Rome's attractions at your fingertips.
All our rooms are designed to offer the best value for money. We have three double rooms, all rooms are equipped with air conditioning, private bathroom, satellite TV and toiletries. Every morning you can taste a continental breakfast served in your room. On request, you can book a private transfer from/to Airports with a company located in the city of rome, truly effective and economic!
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Finally in Rome apartment in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 3.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Valentina was friendly and helpful, showing us details of where key sites were, giving us maps and tips on public transport and discounts.
The room was attractive and pleasant. The bath was on the small side, but the shower was fine. Breakfast was simple but tasty, and we were big fans of the large tea/coffee cups.
Friendly, convenient and excelelnt value for money
B&B arrangements worked very well for us - privacy but the chance to meet fellow guests at breakfast.
A nice areas - the Vatican is in easy walking distance and transport into the centre very easy and cheap. Valentina could not have been more helpful - arranging transports, advising on sights and just being helpful and friendly. Breakfast was basic but the kitchen was available in the evening. All in all a great way to see Rome.