- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel/restaurant right in the centre of the town. We had a standard room, no 1. It was a good-sized and attractive room with old wood..."
"Great weekend away. The food looked so good we stayed there for dinner. There was lovely atmosphere. The breakfast was brill too! Very comfo..."
"Thoroughly recommend - we had a fantastic couple of days. Staff could not have been any friendlier, so helpful, accommodating and good fun!..."
"Stopover on the way to stay with friends - ended up with a lovely room, very comfy bed a shower that had loads of pressure and copious amoun..."
"Minor issues - On arrival we waited in the entrance area and few members spotted us but didn't come over to us and I had to go over to the b..."
About the hotel
Our 6 new ensuite bedrooms have been thoughtfully and carefully designed with only the finest furniture and we believe the most comfortable beds to be found in Essex. The Hungarian duck down toppers are supported by deep feather duvets, iPod docks and Nespresso coffee machines. Restored and renovated in 2012, six unique bedrooms were added to the Cross Keys award winning food and service.
Each one of the bedrooms is different with its own unique character. The bedrooms provide all the luxuries of contemporary living. Crisp bed linen, hand-sprung mattresses, feather-down duvets, deep free standing baths or monsoon showers are standard. All the comforts of today are here as well – you will find a flat screen television, Wifi, freeview and a personal iPod dock/iPhone charger in your room. You could choose our champagne package with flowers chocolates and champagne on ice!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff, attractive accommodation, excellent food
Lovely hotel/restaurant right in the centre of the town.
We had a standard room, no 1. It was a good-sized and attractive room with old wood panelling. We could hear music and chatter from the restaurant room below, but it didn't bother us. Our evening meal was excellent, as was the breakfast, and the staff were friendly and efficient.
Great weekend away.
The food looked so good we stayed there for dinner. There was lovely atmosphere. The breakfast was brill too. Very comfortable room, spacious and full of character!