- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Pleasant seaside hotel right on the beach. Outstanding breakfast!..."
"This hotel is value for money with clean rooms and quite areas to thing or work or relax. Hospitality is friendly and not over intrusive, al..."
"i was very impressed with the Beachfield Hotel, staff very pleasant, room was nice and the breakfast excellent. would certainly stop there a..."
"The hotel is superbly situated for the seafront and a short stroll both into Penzance and into Newlyn. Lovely atmosphere. The staff couldn't..."
About the hotel
Located on the sea front in Penzance, Cornwall, the Beachfield Hotel offers breathtaking panoramic views of Mount's Bay. Conveniently only a ten-minute walk from the historic Penzance town centre, and a five minute taxi-ride from the railway station, the Beachfield Hotel is an ideal place to stay when planning a trip to the Isles of Scilly, whether sailing or flying. A Victorian building dating from the 1860s and standing on grounds that were once fields and dunes where fishermen dried their nets, our hotel has long been a favourite for those who know Penzance well.
Much of the interior has recently been modernised and refurbished to a high standard. This is an ongoing project with only a few rooms still awaiting completion. Conveniently only a ten-minute walk from the historic Penzance town centre, and a five minute taxi-ride from the railway station, the Beachfield Hotel is an ideal place to stay when planning a trip to the Isles of Scilly, whether sailing or flying. Explore the stunningly beautiful coastline of West Cornwall, or spend the day sunbathing or surfing at the local beaches. Browse the art galleries or visit the ancient sites. Take a swim in the sea or the open-air Jubilee Pool or even an adventurous fishing trip. Whatever your holiday dreams, the Beachfield will welcome you back at the end of a busy day with its comfortable relaxing atmosphere, well-stocked bar and excellent restaurant.
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/02/2014 to 28/02/2023 - Please check hotel terms and conditions. The first night will be charged as a deposit by the hotel at the time of booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant seaside hotel right on the beach.
Very good value for money
This hotel is value for money with clean rooms and quite areas to thing or work or relax.
Hospitality is friendly and not over intrusive, always a welcome return