- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"It was great travelling...."
"Very well located if slightly tricky to find...."
"It was a fleeting visit but nonetheless enjoyable.wonderfully helpful staff and everything you could wish for in the studio plus fabulous lo..."
About the hotel
Set in landscaped parkland on the banks of the Seine, Le Manoir des Deux Amants is a peaceful retreat in the heart of the Normandy countryside. It features heated indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, whirlpool and free parking. The well-equipped apartments include a full kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, toaster, coffee machine, dishwasher and washing machine/dryer.
Each apartment has a private bathroom with bath or shower and hairdryer. Satellite TV, a DVD player and stereo are also provided. Some apartments have an intimate balcony or terrace. The on-site café provides delicious local and international cuisine in a friendly setting. For your convenience there is also a grocery store. Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property, at an additional cost. The charming medieval town of Rouen with its famous cathedral is just 40 minutes away and Monet’s gardens at Giverny are a 50 minute drive. Charles de Gaulle airport and the ferry port at Le Havre are both just a 90 minute drive. PLEASE NOTE: All special requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed. Requests for wheelchair accessible accommodation must be confirmed by the resort. Children of all ages are included in the maximum occupancy of the apartments. Please provide a printed copy of your booking confirmation on arrival. A refundable security deposit of €100 per apartment is required upon arrival. This deposit is obligatory and must be paid with a valid debit or credit card. Cash is not accepted. Guests who are unable to provide the deposit will not gain entry to the apartment. Additional fees apply for the use of the leisure centre and other resort facilities. Please contact the property directly for further information. Only hotel guests are permitted on the premises and to use the hotel facilities. Pets are not allowed at the hotel. Apartments are not cleaned on a daily basis. The number of cleans depends on the length of stay. Extra cleaning services are available for an additional fee. Sofa beds are not made up on arrival, please contact the property directly to arrange this in advance. Late checkouts may be possible subject to availability, late checkout charges will apply. Wifi is available from €5. 95 per day for 2 devices. Charges vary depending on room type. Please be aware that a local tourist tax of €0. 50 per person per night is payable at the hotel. No charge is applicable for children under 13 years old. The indoor pool will be closed for refurbishment from 1 June to 30 September 2016. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Jacuzzi , Table Tennis , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/06/2016 to 30/09/2016 - The indoor pool will be closed for refurbishment from 1 June to 30 September 2016. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
It was great travelling.
Le Manior des Deux Amants
Very well located if slightly tricky to find.