- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"O.K. for I paid, good breakfast...."
"Good value for an overnight stay. Friendly pub, nice clean & well decorated room. Bar food and beer was excellent. Free WiFi...."
"We stayed here a week, with a couple of friends. Neil the proprietor and alice his wife were great and friendly and made us so welcome, even..."
"Friendly staff, great food. Room fairly basic but suitablefor my purpose (walking stopover)...."
"I arrived later than planned, but was still able to order an excellent meal before settling comfortably in my basic, very adequate single be..."
About the hotel
The Arncliffe Arms is a truly traditional country pub. Set on the coast to coast route, with beautiful views from our rooms where else would you want to wake up. All staff are friendly and welcoming, all from the local area and full of useful information.
The pub has a cosy and refreshing feel to it with a coal burning fire its a place to relax after a long days walking or just to relax for the busy lifestyle. Our food is all locally sourced so you get the best quality of what Glaisdale can offer along with full table service. Our real ales are always on and fresh with locally brewed ales you cant go wrong. "When you walk into the pub you feel as if you know everyone and anyone, you feel your life was left outside and a new one begins when you walk into this pub. It is truly time well spent" Neil Clark , Proprietor.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
One night stay
for I paid, good breakfast.
Nice pub in a lovely location.
Good value for an overnight stay.
Friendly pub, nice clean & well decorated room. Bar food and beer was excellent. Free WiFi.