- 1 guest reviews
"we stayed 1 night in december and the below are my thoughts on this place pros - customer service (staff friendly), ground floor pool, hot b..."
About the hotel
Located in a tranquil residential street just a few minutes walk away to Russian Market (Psa Toul Tom Pong), the Frangipani Living Arts Hotel and Spa has been designed by architects specialized in tropical architecture. The landscape artist designed the exterior which includes gardens, two swimming pools – one is on rooftop and another is on the ground level, rooftop sky bar, lounge and spa. The hotel is the main property of Frangipani Villa Hotels, a chain of boutique hotels in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap.
The Frangipani Living Arts Hotel and Spa is the first 4-star hotel in Toul Tom Pong area, an increasingly fashionable neighborhood in southwest Phnom Penh. It has 123 guest rooms and suites, most of guest rooms have balcony and swimming pool view. All rooms are air-conditioned and most have full-sized baths. Our room service offers both Asian and Western food is available 24 hours a day. The 10-story hotel has two bars, a business center, and banquet facilities.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Massage, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Frangipani Living Arts Hotel & Spa in Phnom Penh are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
4 star standard
we stayed 1 night in december and the below are my thoughts on this place pros - customer service (staff friendly), ground floor pool, hot breakfast, top floor viewing area (too bad it rained!), clean bed, air con worked cons - bedroom wallpaper stain, bathroom poor workmanship, hot water ran out, no signage / direction on how to get to the top floor from the lift exit, building site opposite hotel (cause dust and block view from window) , charged full price for cocktails even though we arrive during happy hour.
Overall, for 4 star khmer standard it's not too bad - but don't expect 4 star international standard. i may stay again.