- Very Good
- 128 guest reviews
"We stayed here 14th november 2015 for 2 nights,what a very friendly place to stay ;made you feel so welcome could not do enough for you,brea..."
"Brilliant value for money great service family run. The apocathery is in the beautiful village of Haworth and has the perfect location for t..."
"Very enjoyable. Hosts excellent. Enjoyed every minute of our relaxing stay...."
"This was a homely welcoming place to stay right in the centre of Haworth...."
"Stayed for 1 night great value for money room clean & spacious owners very welcoming although we didn' t eat in the tea rooms in the day I w..."
About the hotel
Established in 1987, we are a friendly family owned guest house. Situated at the top of the famous cobbled Haworth Main Street opposite the Bronte church. We are two minutes walk from the Bronte Parsonage and the famous Yorkshire Moors.
The Worth Valley steam railway is just a 10 minute walk away. Ample parking is available outside the guest house or close by. Rooms to the rear of the building have panoramic views of the surrounding moors, whilst those at the front overlook Haworth's famous Main street. Built around 1640 you will delight in it's quaintness, the oak beams, intricate passageways and millstone grit exterior. Our breakfast rooms has the best views in the village. The Apothecary has had many uses in the past 400 years, including an inn, the Co-Op (see pulley wheel at the top of the building) private dwelling and a book shop. One can only wonder at the lives and dramas played out over the years.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed here 14th november 2015 for 2 nights,what a very friendly place to stay ;made you feel so welcome could not do enough for you,breakfast was very good ,would recommend to people,we going back for 6th december
Why stay at the apocathery guest house?
Brilliant value for money great service family run.
The apocathery is in the beautiful village of Haworth and has the perfect location for tourists. We will return as soon as the opportunity arises. Definitely would recommend.