- Very Good
- 128 guest reviews
"Good clean. Value for money...."
"Delightful stay at the Apothecary Guest House, room lovely and clean, breakfast tasty and hearty. David made us feel right at home and the s..."
"Went to Haworth for a family engagement party so this bed and breakfast was in a perfect location to stay. We are a family of six so took up..."
"Throw back to the 70s, but if you want cheap and cheerful stay here...."
"This was our fourth stay here. The service and attentiveness is second to none, the rooms clean and tidy and the breakfast worth waiting for..."
About the hotel
Established in 1987, we are a friendly family owned guest house. Situated at the top of the famous cobbled Haworth Main Street opposite the Bronte church. We are two minutes walk from the Bronte Parsonage and the famous Yorkshire Moors.
The Worth Valley steam railway is just a 10 minute walk away. Ample parking is available outside the guest house or close by. Rooms to the rear of the building have panoramic views of the surrounding moors, whilst those at the front overlook Haworth's famous Main street. Built around 1640 you will delight in it's quaintness, the oak beams, intricate passageways and millstone grit exterior. Our breakfast rooms has the best views in the village. The Apothecary has had many uses in the past 400 years, including an inn, the Co-Op (see pulley wheel at the top of the building) private dwelling and a book shop. One can only wonder at the lives and dramas played out over the years.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
The Apothecary Guest House
Value for money.
Excellent stay, David is wonderful made us feel quite at home thank you.
Delightful stay at the Apothecary Guest House, room lovely and clean, breakfast tasty and hearty.
David made us feel right at home and the situation of the Apothecary fantastic for the heart of Haworth. Toughly enjoyed our stay, look forward to booking again in the future.