- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"A great hotel in the Centre of Cambridge, ideal location to catch some shopping or experience the reastaurants, Colleges, river or theatre...."
"We had a lovely stay at the Cambridge City, staff very helpful, room excellent standard only negative was after stating children's aged on b..."
"Lovely hotel in the heart of Cambridge city. The staff are a credit to the owners. One small point, cooked breakfast was cold, need to heat..."
"Highly recommended this hotel if you want to visit the city centre, close to punting and all the university's..."
"Booked well in advance and got a decent prepaid rate as a result. Was better than I expected and room was upgraded which is always pleasant..."
About the hotel
Whether you are here to indulge your senses in unforgettable English heritage, or are simply passing through and need a soft pillow to lay your head, we are confident we can provide the very best in home from home hospitality and undeniable comfort. Well-located in Cambridge city centre, amid historic colleges and excellent shopping the hotel has a restaurant, Irish pub, a gym and a sauna. A modern 4-star hotel just 5 minutes' walk from Kings College, Cambridge Corn Exchange and the bus station.
10-minutes' walk takes you to the peaceful riverside parks and pubs. All 198 of the stylishly decorated, contemporary air-conditioned bedrooms and suites at Cambridge City Hotel offer generously sized double beds, luxurious en suite bathrooms, full Sky satellite HD TV service, and complimentary tea and coffee. Free Wi-Fi is streamed throughout the hotel. Together with a self-contained conference and event facilities, guests of the 4-star Cambridge Hotel also benefit from on-site Valet car parking, and exclusive use of a gymnasium with sauna. The Book Room Restaurant offers a seasonal menu, using only the freshest ingredients and local produce wherever possible. For those seeking more of a casual dining experience, we offer lighter bites and snacks in the Book Room Bar a long with an extensive wine, spirit and cocktail menu for pre-dinner drinks or the perfect night cap. Children 5 years and under stay FREE, 6 years and above will be charged at £15 per person.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , Sauna
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
A Great Hotel in the heart of the City
A great hotel in the Centre of Cambridge, ideal location to catch some shopping or experience the reastaurants, Colleges, river or theatre.
Lovely hotel, great food ideal location for Cambridge!!!
We had a lovely stay at the Cambridge City, staff very helpful, room excellent standard only negative was after stating children's aged on booking room with LateRooms the hotel tried to charge us for our children when we booked in as they were over 5 years old, but it was resolved very well.