This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Phil & Keirsten extend a very warm welcome to you to The Blackbird Inn With a Double Room costing only £60. 00 per couple Bed & Breakfast and as little as £40. 00 for a single The Blackbird Inn makes the ideal spot to stay whether it be as a stopover before continuing your journey or a longer stay to explore the beautiful Somerset Countryside.
We are situated on the main A38 and are very easy to find and less than 5 minutes from the M5 motorway. Famous for food: Our menu offers many of the traditional favourites sourced using local suppliers and using only the finest and freshest ingredients. Our Bar is very well stocked with 3 Local Real Ales, 2 local Ciders, Stouts, Bitters & 3 Lagers. Plus a comprehensive wine list of wines from around the world as well as lovely Bean to cup coffee. We are pleased to be able to offer our customers free WiFi.
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Blackbird Inn in WELLINGTON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet