- 5 guest reviews
"Ron and Lyndsey where very welcoming. The room was comfortable and clean, bed was great. Breakfast was excellent. Shower was only small and..."
"The property was as advertised. It was clean and in a super location. The proprietors were extremely helpful and full of local knowledge of..."
"Accommodation was located in an ideal spot, in a beautiful village, by pretty stream/ river, near to the Yorkshire moors but with easy acces..."
"The B&B was ideal for access to the NYMR and various castles that we wanted to visit. The hosts were very pleasant and friendly. They offere..."
"Friendly and welcoming. On business so needed an early start and was provided with a packed breakfast - more than enough and made do for lun..."
About the hotel
VisitEngland Silver Award and Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence 2013, 2014, 2015. 17C. Country House full of character providing a warm welcome with emphasis on food and comfort.
By a trout beck in a beautiful village. Walking distance to pubs, restaurants and shops.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
MTB Dalby stop over
Ron and Lyndsey where very welcoming.
The room was comfortable and clean, bed was great. Breakfast was excellent. Shower was only small and not very good water pressure. Great location, a short walk to pubs and shops and tea rooms etc.
Short break in Pickering
The property was as advertised.
It was clean and in a super location. The proprietors were extremely helpful and full of local knowledge of places to visit and walks in the area. I would recommend this bed and breakfast.