- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"Excellent staff, value and a good place to stay...."
"Staff lovely, friendly and professional. Food was good, served fresh and hot, attractively presented. The bar and restaurant areas were comf..."
"For the price, I thought the room was excellent value..."
"We were shown to a room which was cold. The man disappeared without checking that the heating was not working. He had previously taken some..."
"It was the evening of the staff Christmas party, which was off site, and we were warned that the restaurant and bar would be closing early...."
About the hotel
The complete dining, bed and breakfast, accommodation, wedding, conference and party venue in Saltash, Cornwall.
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
The Cardinals Hatt
Excellent staff, value and a good place to stay.
We enjoyed our visit
Staff lovely, friendly and professional.
Food was good, served fresh and hot, attractively presented. The bar and restaurant areas were comfortable, spacious. I liked that tables are not squeezed together and nicely appointed. Rooms a touch basic but more than fair for the price. Only thing let it down was warning signs (eg no smoking) on sheets of paper blutacked to the walls very UNprofessional. Also 10am checkout is a little harsh.
All in all it was pleasant and good value.