- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Room was a bit tired and could do with a facelift but apart from that no complaints. Was only 10 minutes to the Eurotunnel so was a perfect..."
"Good value for me ideal position for inward journey to France..."
"The hotel is above a bar that plays rave music until 12.30am. It hammers through the floor. A shame because the hotel is in a nice location..."
"Enjoyed the stay. Very nice room, great views and friendly helpful staff...."
"Ideal hotel for us. Very pleased with everything...."
About the hotel
Situated near the historical harbour and resort of Folkestone, the Southcliff Hotel is perfectly situated on the Leas, the town panoramic promenade. The property offers 65 comfortable en-suite rooms boasting either panoramic views of the English Channel and the lights of France (on a clear night) or the rolling green hills of the South Downs. Whether you are visiting for a short relaxing break, use the hotel as your base to explore the idyllic Kent countryside or even as a starting point to visit France, we are able to tailor breaks to suit every customers needs.
Within The Southcliff, our fully equipped Ballroom can cater for 100-150 guests. The Ocean Ballroom boasts a large dance floor ideal for wedding receptions, birthday and Christmas parties, dinner dances, line dancing, horse racing dinners and themed nights, all personally customised for that special occasion. the Hotel also has a public bar called "The Office" This is a bright open bar offering a great atmostphere and ideal if you would like a quiet drink on your own or if you come as part of a group. The Office has got to be seen to be believed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Great for an overnight stay before crossing the channel
Room was a bit tired and could do with a facelift but apart from that no complaints.
Was only 10 minutes to the Eurotunnel so was a perfect stop off point. Location was good with a great view and there were a couple of bars locally for a couple of pints.
Good value for me ideal position for inward journey to France