- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"The owner was very friendly and really made me feel at home. I stayed in the single occupancy "student room " for two nights, the only down..."
About the hotel
Just 500 metres from the famous Romney Hythe Dymchurch light public railway, this charming guest house offers bed and breakfast accommodation with free Wi-Fi throughout the building. The seafront is a 15-minute walk and Rye can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The Eurotunnel is a 10-minute drive away.
It is a 20-minute drive to Ashford, where you can catch the Eurostar from the International Rail Station. Malt Lodge is a former post office, and sits at the end of Hythe’s High Street. Its rooms, which are via stairs and located on the first or second floors, have simple décor, and each comes with a TV and tea and coffee making facilities. In the morning, guests can enjoy an optional cereal breakfast (£3. 50) at Malt Lodge. The lodge is situated in the town of Hythe, a historic Cinque Port, only a short walk from the Royal Military Canal. Folkestone is a 10-minute drive from the building, Dover can be reached in 20 minutes by car, and Hastings is a 45-minute drive away.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good value basic accomodation.
The owner was very friendly and really made me feel at home.
I stayed in the single occupancy "student room " for two nights, the only downside which I think was specific to this room only was the use of a shared bathroom but even that was not as bad as I originally expected it to be. Overall the accommodation was exactly what I would expect for the price I paid. I would stay here again without hesitation.