- 30 guest reviews
"This is a tastefully decorated hotel. The room was light and airy with a modern feel. Well located. Good breakfast...."
"A Room with a View is a rare and sparkling jewel in the Crown that is Brighton's sea front, fabulously located near to the Pier and big whee..."
"Great location. Beautiful decor and rooms. Welcoming and relaxed. Breakfast much better than your average hotel. Very friendly, helpful peop..."
"Lovely hotel, fantastic view, very helpful and friendly staff. High quality room and breakfast...."
"Very pleasant stay in this clean, friendly hotel. The room's view really was excellent and worth the climb to the room. Recommended - especi..."
About the hotel
A Room With A View is a new guest house on Brighton seafront offering sea and pier views from every room, within easy walking distance of all the top Brighton attractions. The nine rooms range from single to deluxe king size, all in a beautiful and minimalistic style within a grade 2 listed Georgian building. Stay to enjoy watching the sun slowly rising and the old seaside resort coming to life in the morning!
Showing Tuesday 28 April 2015 to Wednesday 29 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 06/08/2014 to 31/08/2023 - On the day of booking the accommodation provider pre-authorises the card for the first night, payment is made by the guest during their stay. Pre-auth holds some funds in the clients account. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This is a tastefully decorated hotel.
The room was light and airy with a modern feel. Well located. Good breakfast.
So good - I want to keep this little gem all to myself!
A Room with a View is a rare and sparkling jewel in the Crown that is Brighton's sea front, fabulously located near to the Pier and big wheel.
The views are stunning. The Staff are friendly and helpful - and entertaining. There is nothing that is too much trouble. My room was made available to me 3 hours before check in time. My room was one of the smaller rooms - room 7 - but absolutely perfect. It was clean and well laid out with a lovely en suite bathroom with walk in shower. Everything is tastefully thought out and the whole building is decorated with delightful art pieces. Mini bar came with a complimentary soft drink - a very nice touch. Tea tray well organised and presented with quality products. Breakfast was outstanding - by far the best breakfast I've had anywhere and I'm a busy traveller and reviewer ( one of trip advisor's top 25% reviewers!) . I honestly cannot fault A Room with A View. I felt 'at home' which is a rare and lovely feeling. I Will definitely be coming back here. This place is wonderful - I would highly recommend a stay here to anyone. An added bonus - as value for money goes - absolutely outstanding.