- 1 guest reviews
"This was a hard to find hotel but worth it in the end. Although my room, a single, was rather small and had lots of dust under the desk, I w..."
About the hotel
The Gran Baita Hotel lays in one of the most elegant residential areas of Courmayeur Mont Blanc, just 10 minutes walking distance from the downtown and less than 5 minutes drive from the new fast cable cars by free hotel ski bus. This splendid alpine hotel was designed in a typical Valdostano (Aostan) style. Special attention to detail was given in the common areas with a stylish feel, resulting in a blend of comfortable elegance and a warm ambience.
Facilities at the Gran Baita include a lobby with 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi Internet access, room service, a laundry service and a car park. A garage is offered for additional fee. The fully equipped 54 rooms are all tastefully decorated and feature satellite TV, an in-room minibar, safe and free Wi-Fi access. Most of the rooms have a balcony offering a panoramic view of the surrounding Alps. The Gran Baita wellness area boasts an indoor/outdoor swimming pool (unforgettable the hot bath under the snowfall), a beauty farm with esthetic and relax treatments and a sauna. Extra fees apply for wellness services. The popular in-house restaurant offers an array of local dishes as well as national flavours. The American bar, enriched by a marvelous fireplace, has a spacious terrace which offers guests an astounding view of the Mont Blanc and the surrounding alpine range.
Showing Tuesday 21 April 2015 to Wednesday 22 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Translation Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Can't fault the customer service
This was a hard to find hotel but worth it in the end.
Although my room, a single, was rather small and had lots of dust under the desk, I would still recommend this hotel for its helpful and friendly staff, its swimming pool (indoor and outdoor), the massage I had, which was brilliant and the food, which was first class. They obviously employ a real chef - not just someone who thinks they can cook pasta. I do have to say that this is the only hotel I've ever stayed in where there was no box of tissues provided in the bathroom. If things like that matter to you don't go there. For me, the super-helpfulness of the staff when I lost my phone made up for any little things lacking.