- 3 guest reviews
"Good pub, fine beer and excellent food. All staff excellent and would recommend this establishment...."
"I could find nothing to fault. Lovely lady to greet you, lovely new,clean spacious room, good food, good beer - what more could you want...."
"My bedroom and ensuite was superb, couldn't ask for more or expect any more. Very helpful and friendly owners and staff. Enjoyed a couple pi..."
About the hotel
The River Don Tavern & Lodge is a delightful village inn with self-contained ground floor en-suite rooms, next to the beer garden / orchard, with ample parking. Pets are allowed in some rooms, and disabled room available. Wi-fi is available within the inn.
Food is available every evening and carvery all day Sunday together with CAMRA award winning ales and full wine list. The inn is situated on the Isle of Axholme close to good motorway links, amidst open countryside with miles of walking/cycling possible and many bird and nature reserves close by. For heritage hunters, half-way between the historic cities of Lincoln and York the River Don provides an excellent base from which to explore, or closer to hand Normanby Hall,or Epworth and the history of the Wesleys. Contractors welcome.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good pub, fine beer and excellent food.
All staff excellent and would recommend this establishment.
What a gem of a place
I could find nothing to fault.
Lovely lady to greet you, lovely new,clean spacious room, good food, good beer - what more could you want.