- 2 guest reviews
"Wow! what a fantastic apartment, it was the perfect place to stay for our romantic anniversary weekend. Caroline was there to greet us when..."
About the hotel
Convent Court is a beautifully appointed 2 bedroom apartment, magnificently restored and set in the 18th Century convent of St John the Baptist. Located conveniently on the ground floor, Convent Court has relaxing views over the internal grassed courtyard through three magnificent stone arched leaded windows. Its vaulted ceilings and serene setting lend Convent Court to a magical stay in this historical building.
The apartment is completely fully furnished to an exceptionally high standard and includes freshly laundered bed linen and towels. The apartment has a fully fitted kitchen, two bathrooms, free wifi, full sky TV package and has freshly laundered linen and towels. Parking is free. Located just 1 mile from Windsor town centre Convent Court is an ideal location for both business travellers and holiday makers alike. Set in amazing surroundings this is a quiet and tranquil environment in which to stay. Vehicular access to the apartments is via electronic gates opened via a remote, which all guests receive on check in. There is further security to the apartments via a touch pad key system; again we will provide you with the key whilst checking in. Convent Court provides guests with an exceptionally secure environment in which to stay. The property sleeps 4
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , Satellite TV , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:20 hours
- Until 10:10 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
what a fantastic apartment, it was the perfect place to stay for our romantic anniversary weekend.
Caroline was there to greet us when we arrived, she was lovely and gave us lots of great local tips for restaurants etc.
The apartment was jaw droppingly gorgeous with it's fabulous gothic arched windows and vaulted ceilings and was decorated beautifully throughout. (also a really comfy bed)
We would definitely stay again, probably with our daughter next time to do some sight seeing.