This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Talbot Inn is nestled amidst the wonderful countryside of The Teme Valley in Worcestershire. Lovingly restored by its current owners this 19th century former coaching inn combines eclectic style with contemporary-rustic style to provide the perfect environment to eat, drink and sleep! Whether you are looking for a few quiet days in the countryside, peaceful long walks and delicious home cooked food or simply exploring the market towns of Ludlow, Leominster and Tenbury Wells, the Talbot Inn provides the perfect base for you to relax and get away from it all. Our bar area is split into four different area which provides seating from large pew benches and tables to areas with smaller initimate tables whilst our three wood burning fires add to the atmosphere and ambience of the Inn.
The panelled elm wood walls and timber beams all add to the character of this historic building and ensure that the interior atmosphere of the building is warm yet relaxed. The style of food at the Talbot Inn is very much about sourcing seasonal produce locally and transforming this into inspirational dishes. We operate from a blackboard with daily changing specials which provides our chefs flexibilty to introduce a whole array of seasonally changing dishes. Our seven luxury en suite bedrooms have all been superbly appointed and are all individually furnsihed. From the luxury stone bathrooms to the high quality pocket sprung bed mattresses we have strived to provide high quality bedrooms at a sensible price. All the bedrooms are appointed with antiques, tea/coffee making facilities, TV and have access to free broadband.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Fishing , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet