- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"Good accommodation for the price, clean and friendly...."
"Although the room was comfortable and so was the bed the window vent was letting in a force 9 gale which made it very cold whilst working at..."
"Much better than the photos and the name suggest. Staff very pleasant and efficient. Rooms a little dated but good and very clean. I would s..."
"A little lacking in character but clean and quiet...."
"We enjoyed our stay at trickys. The room was quiet and had a variety of hot drinks. The shower was good and hot. Breakfast was lovely and th..."
About the hotel
Tricky's Hotel, bar & restaurant is situated just off the A30, near Redruth. Set in five acres of grounds and offering great food and great value hotel accommodation, it is the perfect venue for weddings, parties, conferences and functions
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Wedding Licence, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- 00:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Good accommodation for the price, clean and friendly.
Although the room was comfortable and so was the bed the window vent was letting in a force 9 gale which made it very cold whilst working at the desk.
Heating would not compensate !!.