- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"Warm, cozy and a very comfortable bedroom and a very good restaurant..."
"Best hotel, quiet, excellent food and best nights sleep I've ever had...."
"French onion Soup was excellent. Disappointed with my main course, had Chicken and vegetable pie. It wasn't a pie it was cooked chicken (wel..."
"Very peaceful and plesent stay just what we wanted...."
"I was more than pleasantly surprised when I arrived at the out of the way quiet hotel, met by very pleasant reception staff, and a very pres..."
About the hotel
Tricky's Hotel, bar & restaurant is situated just off the A30, near Redruth. Set in five acres of grounds and offering great food and great value hotel accommodation, it is the perfect venue for weddings, parties, conferences and functions
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 00:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Warm, cozy and a very comfortable bedroom and a very good restaurant
A really great hotel.
Best hotel, quiet, excellent food and best nights sleep I've ever had.