- 17 guest reviews
"I liked the very modern part of the hotel grafted on to the old part. Excellent service and food. The room was very comfortable...."
"stayed one night at the lanes as a birthday treat for my partner. we used the gym, sauna and jacuzzi. All of which were tip top. there were..."
"The restaurant staff at Lanes were so very efficient. Nothing was to much trouble. Food was excellent and served extremely quick. The only n..."
"Very enjoyable stay..."
"Left it too late and was left with minimal options of places to stay. As it turms out we would have been happy with this if booked months in..."
About the hotel
Nestling amid the gently rolling hills of Somerset in the picturesque village of West Coker, this former rectory has been extensively renovated to create a fabulous, contemporary hotel and restaurant. Within the mellow hamstone walls of this traditional building, you will find a cool, stylish, luxury boutique hotel. A stunning mix of old and new creates a unique feel that is relaxed yet vibrant.
Stroll through the large walled gardens with a cool glass of something refreshing, take in the lovely Somerset air and absorb the tranquility of the day. West Coker, with its 2 inns, wine bar and village stores, is near the beautiful wedding venue Brympton House and the market towns of Yeovil and Sherborne. London and Birmingham are just 2½ hours away. It is ideally placed to explore the delights of Somerset as well as Devon and Dorset. Stay for a day or stay for a week – there is always plenty to do. See you soon!
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Lanes in YEOVIL are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
I liked the very modern part of the hotel grafted on to the old part.
Excellent service and food. The room was very comfortable.
perfect for a short stay
stayed one night at the lanes as a birthday treat for my partner.
we used the gym, sauna and jacuzzi. All of which were tip top. there were fresh towels in the gym and sauna area to use. the sauna heated up really quickly and stayed nice and hot. the evening meal was perfect and the staff were extremely polite and professional. I couldnt fault the room. The bed was very comfy and the bathroom spacious and immaculate.