- 13 guest reviews
"cheap & cheerful small room but clean, helpfull tenents, shared coffee & tea area share toilet,shower &sink. what do you expect for £40. was..."
"Very clean , nice pub , cheap prices , would definately reccomend..."
"We found this to be a really good, basic, no-nonsense base for Heathrow and west London. We used while doing our family history in the area..."
"very nice bed and breakfeast place .the rooms are very clean .the staff is friendly.lots parking place .nice location .thank you very much...."
"I booked this for it's relative closeness to my meeting near Heathrow and because it was cheap. I stayed in the annexe where there were five..."
About the hotel
The Swan Inn is a traditional British Pub with a wide array of bed and breakfast accommodation in a traditional village close to Heathrow Airport. We welcome students and back backers. The pub has a sports bar with a big screen and various Flat-Screen TVs, a quiet lounge bar and a beer garden.
Fishing lakes and the river Thames are all close by. We are near the River Thames and Windsor Castle. For horse racing fans Kempton Park is only 10 minutes by car. Our accommodation very close to Heathrow Airport affordable and economical Bed & Breakfast. Always phone or email the hotel for cheap taxi information as the black cabs at Heathrow are a considerably expensive alternative. Check in 1pm - 11pm Check out by 11am. We do not have staff over night. If you know you will be late let us know asap please.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
cheap & cheerful
cheap & cheerful small room but clean, helpfull tenents, shared coffee & tea area share toilet,shower &sink.
what do you expect for £40. was happy with service & food
Very clean , nice pub , cheap prices , would definately reccomend