- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Basic accommodation, but hospitality of staff combined with the lovely Thai food made for a memorable visit..."
"It was fine for over night stay...."
"Really pleasant staff and good quality home made cottage pie made the accommodation seem almost passable,almost. I thought I'd been shown to..."
"A nice little hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. Good choices of real ale. Food pretty good also...."
"overnight stop with my Grandson while visiting Brunel Uni (a mile away). Twin ensuite room for £45 plus breakfasts @ £6 each and evening mea..."
About the hotel
Situated just 10 minutes drive from Heathrow Airport the Paddington Packet Boat offers good quality accommodation at a very reasonable price for the area. We are 5 minutes walk from Little Britain Lake and only 2 minutes walk from the Grand Union Canal and 1 mile from Brunel University. All rooms are ensuite with freeview tv and tea and coffee making facilities, 24 hour access is provided through the guest entrance.
The bar dates back to the late 18th century and was a boarding point for passengers taking the packet boat service en route to Paddington. We offer a choice of 3 real ales, London Pride, Chiswick and ESB together with a choice of 4 lagers. Our kitchen serve Thai and English food all day until 21:00 hours although later meals can be arranged.
Showing Tuesday 5 May 2015 to Wednesday 6 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for paddington packet boat in UXBRIDGE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Basic accommodation, but hospitality of staff combined with the lovely Thai food made for a memorable visit
It was fine for over night stay.