- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"On London Loop walk and stayed overnight. Rooms are basic but clean and not pokey. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The wife of th..."
"Convenient location for visiting disabled son. Rooms adequate for the purpose and food very good, especially the Thai cuisine...."
"Very friendly service + ideal location from uxbridge to stay...."
"Good value for money; very ggod Thai cuisine,..."
"The bedroom (twin room) was adequate, the bathroom needs a little TLC but for the overnight stay it was okay. The food was excellent, roast..."
About the hotel
Situated just 10 minutes drive from Heathrow Airport the Paddington Packet Boat offers good quality accommodation at a very reasonable price for the area. We are 5 minutes walk from Little Britain Lake and only 2 minutes walk from the Grand Union Canal and 1 mile from Brunel University. All rooms are ensuite with freeview tv and tea and coffee making facilities, 24 hour access is provided through the guest entrance.
The bar dates back to the late 18th century and was a boarding point for passengers taking the packet boat service en route to Paddington. We offer a choice of 3 real ales, London Pride, Chiswick and ESB together with a choice of 4 lagers. Our kitchen serve Thai and English food all day until 21:00 hours although later meals can be arranged.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Well worth spending a night
On London Loop walk and stayed overnight.
Rooms are basic but clean and not pokey. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. The wife of the Landlord Paddy is Thai and cooked a lovely meal which was great value. It is of course a pub so no quiet early night but the noise stopped around 11.30pm. English full Breakfast the next day was also spot on. Great value.
Paddington packet boat
Convenient location for visiting disabled son.
Rooms adequate for the purpose and food very good, especially the Thai cuisine.