- 51 guest reviews
"Decided to break our journey home from holiday at The Dolpin Hotel and we were not disappointed. Our executive room was comfortable and spac..."
"Reasonable hotel, with good facilities...."
"The staff are all friendly and very helpful. The food is excellent quality and prepared and cooked fresh, everyday. It is obviously cooked o..."
"We were delighted with our choice of hotel and location of our room. Right by the riverside we could watch the boats come in and out. We wal..."
"Good accomodation, very good breakfast, room with a fantastic view...."
About the hotel
The Privately owned 67 bedroom Dolphin Hotel assures guests of a warm and friendly welcome. The Hotel which is situated on the banks of The Great Ouse, is in the picturesque town of St,Ives Cambridgeshire. Whether you arrive by car or boat, the Dolphin offers every opportunity for peace, relaxation and enjoyment.
The newly refurbished rooms all have either an amazing new shower/wetroom, or bath/shower with cascade shower heads and, and are modern in design whilst maintaining a classic chic styling. Our 150 seater Waterside Restaurant has unrivalled views across the river and 120 acres of meadow land, The first class restaurant serves fresh local produce as well as more exotic dishes. Our excellent Hot and Cold Buttery Menu is excellent value. The Lounge Bar provides a pleasant riverside setting, and when the weather is fine there is a very large patio and garden area. A fully equipped Gymnasium and Infra red Sauna is available for residents.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Sauna
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Decided to break our journey home from holiday at The Dolpin Hotel and we were not disappointed.
Our executive room was comfortable and spacious and although had not yet been upgraded, it was still well appointed with a lovely view of the river. Emma on reception was extremely helpful and is a definite asset to the hotel. We ate in the restaurant and the food was hot and well cooked, with a good selection of meals to choose from. All the staff were pleasant and attentive. A lovely end to our holiday.
Reasonable hotel, with good facilities.