About the hotel
Ard Ri House Hotel on the Milltown Road, Tuam, County Galway invites you to enjoy a welcome, hospitality and service, last savoured in the time of ancient Irish kings. Set in an east Galway hinterland of low green fields and old stone walls, the Ard Ri House Hotel offers the “Cead Mile Failte” of a bygone time. The Ard Ri House Hotel is centrally located and the perfect launch pad for exploring the West of Ireland, with Galway City and the gateway to Connemara National Park just a half-hour drive away.
With a wealth of historic sites (including the National Museum of Country life and Foxford Woollen Mills) and natural beauty spots such as Achill Island on your doorstep, you'll be glad you stayed a few nights at the Ard Ri House Hotel. Tuam is easily accessible, and Ireland West Airport (Knock), Shannon Airport, and Dublin Airport are within driving distance.
Showing Saturday 13 February 2016 to Sunday 14 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Room wasn't ready at 22.30 check in.
Room was freezing cold and heating could not be turned on in room. Shower sprayed water mainly in the floor from the shower head and was not user friendly. To was too small to watch from the bed, to reception was very poor and choice of channels was minimal.
Nice Hotel, could be better, be aware of rooms 204 and 206
Very disappointed with the room, everything else was ok.
We were given room 204 which is located right beside the hotel heating and boiler systems, very noisy, the boiler comes on every 70 seconds with a bang, 24 hours a day. The room was also right above the kitchen and all the banging that entails...didn't really get much sleep. Because the weather was unusually hot, we had to keep the windows open. The hotel reception never got back to us when we requested a fan to help with the heat. Apart from that, the staff were nice and pleasant and the food was ok.