This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Part of the historic Grosvenor Estate, this beautiful Georgian building is Go Natives latest premium 5* property. A 300 year-old mews in Mayfair, it has been sympathetically renovated to provide one and two-bedroom suites – each boasting their own theme and named in honour of a notable architect. Populated with British-built furniture, feature fabrics and artistic flashes of English humour, it is both comforting and comfortable.
Perfect for business professionals and discerning city visitors, these new properties offer a luxury haven in London’s ultimate postcode. Lees Place is also just a short walk from Marble Arch and Bond Street underground stations making it extremely well connected in the bustling city of London.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/11/2012 to 30/06/2023 - Please note payment is taken at the time of booking; This is a self-check-in property check-in details will be emailed to you prior to arrival. No under 18's allowed unaccompanied by an adult. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet