This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
This 2 star premises is located on Camden Street, just a short walk from St. Stephen's Green and Grafton Street in Dublin City Centre. The Camden de Luxe Hotel Dublin is a listed building that once housed the Theatre de Luxe.
During your stay, have a look at the ballroom: Once the theatre's auditorium, it is now home to the hotel nightclub, which opens ,Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. All rooms are affected by noise. The Camden de Luxe Hotel Dublin has 34 ensuite rooms which are well equipped with a direct-dial phone, a TV, a hairdryer, and tea/coffee making facilities.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/11/2012 to 29/12/2017 - Hotel Nightclub operates on Wednesdays . Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays nights. No car park available (multi storey nearby). The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet