- 9 guest reviews
"Wendy and Chris are very friendly and welcoming. The accommodation and food are excellent. We would definitely recommend No 54 B & B...."
"Although situated on a housing estate a very pleasant and comfortable stay. Hosts were excellent. However was not aware (probably not readin..."
"What a wonderful place to stay. Our hosts, Wendy and Chris couldn't have been more welcoming. Their beautiful home set in a very pretty gard..."
"A lovely house and garden with one of the warmest welcomes. Chris and Wendy made us feel very welcome, it was like being part of the family...."
"Owners welcoming and my stay very pleasant. Little bit hard to find with my rubbish satnav but local pub is nice enough and the area was ver..."
About the hotel
Nestled in the heart of the North Somerset country-side, our B&B is perfectly located for main transport facilities. The local station links to all National Mainline Stations. Bristol Airport is 20 minutes drive, and the M5/M4 Motorways are close to hand.
Our modern Detached House offers relaxed surroundings, with unlimited free parking, and a short walk into the town centre of Nailsea's Crown Glass Plaza. Come and visit us in Wraxall and stay in our lovely B&B with our warm, comfy rooms. Our two rooms are personally decorated, and complete with all the usual facilities one would expect. Free WiFi included. Please note the hotel only accepts payment via cash or cheque.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 09:45 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Wendy and Chris are very friendly and welcoming.
The accommodation and food are excellent. We would definitely recommend No 54 B & B.
Although situated on a housing estate a very pleasant and comfortable stay.
Hosts were excellent. However was not aware (probably not reading info!!) that it was not en suite so for us we would not stop there again. HOWEVER if that is not an issue for you then you will not find a better place or more hospitable hosts.