- 18 guest reviews
"Stayed here before, always a pleasure, staff always very good. We will be back...."
"Beautiful hotel but sadly failed on the key reasons I booked. Parking and a good night's sleep (stay was to break up a 10 hour drive). I req..."
"The Greenwich Hotel...."
"Nice room, comfy bed, nice fast shower, quiet room, very friendly receptionist and bar staff accomodating. WalKing distance from Greenwich M..."
"top of the range hotel will definitely use the hotel good location quite yet in Greenwich lovely room wet room shower as only over night sta..."
About the hotel
Located in Royal Greenwich, The Greenwich Hotel is just a 15 minute walk from the Cutty Sark and the Maritime Museum. Close to the O2 Arena, Canary Wharf, Excel Exhibition Centre and with great transport links to Central London, this London Hotel is easily accessible via the DLR from Greenwich station and is near to Greenwich Market and the Observatory. This 4-star hotel offers free wi-fi in all bedrooms, the restaurant and the bar.
Use of the hotel gym is free for all guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Massage
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
The Greenwich Hotel
Stayed here before, always a pleasure, staff always very good.
We will be back.
LUXURY HOTEL BUT FAILED ON BASIC REQUIREMENTS OF STAY
Beautiful hotel but sadly failed on the key reasons I booked.
Parking and a good night's sleep (stay was to break up a 10 hour drive). I requested parking when booking but hotel had no record of request, the staff told me to park on single yellow line and get up and move the car at 9am to a meter space if I could find one. I'd hoped for a lie in and booked room because of the hotel's midday checkout. The next morning hotel staff told me I should have been told about the parking in the nearby novotel or the free parking across the road. My room was also between 2 lifts and a fire exit stairway which meant heavy doors constantly opening and closing through the night. I was overcharged for my room service meal (corrected with apology) but when I checked in someone else was also querying his bill at length, 2 staff attended to him, no-one approached or acknowledged me or helped me check in, so I had to listen to all of his complaint. Shame very beautiful hotel, nice location and well meaning staff but don't expect parking or a good night's sleep and check your bill.