- 9 guest reviews
"We arrived for a stopover on a journey from Scotland to the South Coast to find The Samuel Fox Country Inn the perfect, welcome break! The g..."
"lovely hotel in a lovely place with some of the best food I've had ...."
"Amazing food and friendly welcoming staff. We were very impressed...."
"The place is in a perfect location very close to Castleton. Staff are really nice and dinner was amazing!..."
"Beautiful room, fabulous food, friendly staff. Couldn't ask for more...."
About the hotel
The Samuel Fox at Bradwell in the picturesque Hope Valley is an AA five star country inn serving traditional and contemporary cuisine, using local, fresh ingredients and home-made produce. Since October 2012 the Samuel Fox as been in the ownership of award winning chef James Duckett whose cooking has been recogised with the award of two AA rosettes and recommendations in the Good Food Guide and Michelin Guide. It has four extremely well appointed en-suite bedrooms and it’s the perfect location for exploring Derbyshire’s Peak District National Park.
The Samuel Fox is close to Castleton, Hathersage, Edale and the Pennine Way, and within easy reach of Chatsworth, Matlock, the spa town of Buxton, and the many historical houses run by English Heritage and the National Trust. For weekend breaks, longer holidays, excellent food, wine and real ales, you will always receive a warm welcome at the Samuel Fox.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful rooms, exquisite food, warmest of welcomes!
We arrived for a stopover on a journey from Scotland to the South Coast to find The Samuel Fox Country Inn the perfect, welcome break.
The greeting was warm and the room was fantastically appointed with some lovely treats and a great bath. Our dinner was absolutely stunning: the flavours were so delicious that we had to take smaller bites to make it last for as long as possible. Breakfast was equally exquisite and on our departure the staff were friendly and accomodating as we went walking in the hills surrounding Bradwell. We highly recommend this beautiful hotel and will be encouraging friends and family to stop in whenever they can - one night was definitely not enough.
lovely hotel in a lovely place with some of the best food I've had .